Thursday, May 31, 2012

FROM MY FILE--5th Ave. Floral

Having cleaned off my stamping table last week, I came across a bunch of pre-stamped images and decided to use them.

This rose from SU's Fifth Ave. Floral set was white embossed and just needed to be colored and cut.  For the color, I sponged on Wild Honey Distress Ink.  The green cs was already embossed, so I popped the rose out and added the Bible verse.

After sponging the edges of the green cs with Versamark, I taped the green to a layer of white cs and mounted both on a gray card with dimensionals.  The crystal flower and seed pearls were all that were needed for final embellishment.

Having a folder of pre-stamped images makes it easy to quickly create something special.

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is adorable....luv that flower...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Doris-I love this rose image and it looks great in this ink color

Bonnie said...

Looks like we were thinking along the same lines recently. I love your yellow rose! They're my favorites.