Thursday, May 3, 2012

SPRING BASKET BOUQUET




Once again, I gladly pulled out my peg stamp drawer and created this basket of flowers for the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge on the Paper Players HERE. The three squares I chose were Flowers, Blue Colours and Spring.

If you haven't tried them yet, peg stamps are tiny stamps on wooden dowels that you can use in many different ways.  I've used them for wreaths, borders, vases and outdoor scenes.

The ones I used to fill the basket were a leaf sprig, single flowers (in blue), triple flowers (yellow), pine sprigs that can also look like asparagus ferns, and dots around the top (yellow).

This Spring has been "happy" so far, with lots of warm sunny days and some much needed rain in between.


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You know I love this one, Doris! That basket of posies is the prettiest. And I love the embossed frame. A perfect Spring card for sure!

Lisa Elton said...

VERY LOVELY!! So soft and gentle.

Sanketi said...

very nice card!

jaydee said...

Love the embossing and your beautifully colored image is just perfect for spring. So glad you joined the paper Players this week
Jaydee