Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CASEing the Ipad--#2

Here's another card I couldn't resist CASEing.  Don't you just love those leaping Holsteins featured on   Lime Doodle?  (May 25th post.)  Since I have no cows in my collection, I had to settle for a poppy and a butterfly.

The poppy and butterfly are from a flower set by Inkadinkado.  The blue gingham clouds were die cut and the grass was cut from a strip of green gingham, clipped and attached with ds tape.  I cut the top-fold card a little narrower so that it would fit in a standard envelope with the clouds going off the edge.

The Lime Doodle blog is a great source of card ideas, so be sure to stop in and leave a comment or two!  Then hop on over to There She Goes for a look at some of their beautiful stamp sets.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love the clouds off the page a bit and the pretty yellow flower and butterfly.