Sunday, May 27, 2012

CASEing the Ipad #1

This is the first of a new series, similar to CASEing the Catalogs.  There are so many wonderful blogs that I follow, and this is just one of them: Bits and Pieces.  Be sure to visit for some inspiration!

The stamps I used were SU French Script for the background and Hero Arts Two Birds for the rose and Essential Messages for the greeting.  I sponged with Tea Dye Distress Ink and layered the image on brown and black panels over the white card base.  Then I added a bow of silver cord and light brown embroidery floss for embellishment.

Thank you Heather for maintaining such an inspiring blog!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I agree, Doris, Heather is amazing and her blog is a wealth of inspiration! You've done her proud with this card. The neutral colors and blank space make an elegant card.

Heather T said...

Your card is delightful, Doris. I am so glad you were inspired.