Friday, June 1, 2012

CASEing the Ipad--#3

Here's another simple card featured on Lime Doodle.
This one takes no more than 10 minutes to make!

First I took a top fold white card for my base.  Then I ran a piece of kraft cs in an embossing folder through the Cuttlebug and cut it to fit on another layer of white cs.  After attaching both to the base with dimensionals, I added a piece of white satin ribbon, folded and held together with glue dots, avoiding a bulky knot.  After die-cutting a square button from a scrap piece and tying on some linen thread, I added the button to the bow with another glue dot.

Last, I stamped the greeting below with dark brown ink...done!


(If this looks a little blurry to you, just click on the photo for a closer view.)

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just lovely! What a beauty!

Cheri said...

Love your creation, Doris. That's an under used ef, but can add so much to a CAS card, as you've done here. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment on the Repeat Impressions blog hop for the Beautiful Days stamp set. I appreciate it so much.

Bonnie said...

I love, love, love this neutral card! So simple yet so classy!

Kim S said...

I am loving your "CASEing the iPad" - I LOVE my iPad and spend way too much time browsing all of my favorite blogs! Then, I prop it up and CASE!!