Friday, June 8, 2012

Rejoicing with You

The new SU sets are here!  My SU demonstrator put my order in with hers on June 1st so that it would arrive ASAP.  This is the first card I made with this stamp, and I love it!

The Sizzix ef just begs for something to be added on the top left, so I used a Hero Arts flower with a Stampendous gold dot sticker in the center.  I used a punch for the green ferns underneath and mounted them with a glue dot.

The angel is gold embossed for a simple Christmas card that will be easy to duplicate quickly.  One of the sentiments in the set will go inside and another on the envelope.  This will probably be my first 25 cards (out of 100!)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This one is on my short list! I could just see her embossed in gold. She looks as good as I thought and I love the embossed oval and the pretty flower you added.