Friday, November 18, 2011

Three of a Kind--Trees

These three cards could not have been easier. In fact, the hardest part was getting the gem off the plastic strip for the tag on the first card!

For the second card, I used several markers for the "leaves" on the ground. The snow scene was done with glitter paper for the bottom third and a snowflake sticker in the upper right corner.

It's been fun experimenting with this die cut tree!

UPDATE: to attach tree, I used two tiny pieces of 3m photo mounting tape at the base of the trunk and left the branches loose.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ooh! I like the white tree on the blue too! And the fall tree with the colored leaves laying on the ground is perfect for this time of year. The leaves are falling fast and furious now. It's been a beautiful Fall.

Julie Marshall said...

Oh my, oh my! That tree die is fabulous! Love the details you did with the markers for the leaves. Beautiful cards.