Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peg Stamp Wreath


This top fold card was done with just two peg stamps: a (green)holly sprig and some (red) berries. I plan to send it to someone special.

First, I ran a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of white through the CB using a snowflake folder. Then I used a Nestie for the scalloped circle cutout to use make the overlay. Using the two peg stamps, I created the wreath and popped up the overlay on top.

The bow was made using green embroidery floss and red metallic twine tied together and added with a glue dot. After cutting the bottom edge with deckle scissors, I stamped a border along the bottom of the inside of the card to show when the card is closed.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Superb wreath
Lovely crd, although i dont think it needs the tree, just my opinion

Thank you
Mandi LIM

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, Doris!!! I really like the way you made the cut out for the wreath. Peg stamps are so much fun to play with.

Bonnie said...

Oh, Doris, this is beautiful! The cutout over the wreath makes it extra special!