Monday, February 25, 2013

MIXED BUNCH AND PUNCH

Here's a quick card using the Mixed Bunch SU set and the coordinating punch.

Starting with plain white printer paper scraps, I punched out 4 blossoms.  For the top one, I stamped first and then punched on the same paper.  Next, taking one at a time, I crinkled each one up into a wad, opened it up and sponged over all the creases with red ink.  Then I stacked them up using some snail in the centers to keep them together while I punched a hole in the center.

For the flower center, I stamped on a scrap piece of white cs with the same red ink.  Using a scrap of yellow cs, I punched out the largest of the Boho Blossom punch pieces and assembled the flower as shown.  For the center, I used a brad; but you could use anything decorative.  The leaves are another piece of scrap green cs punched out with the same punch as the flower and cut apart.  The stem is just a straight piece of the same green scrap.

Inside I used "May all your stamp dreams come true" to send to a Silver Stamper friend.

Did you notice how many times I used the word "scrap?"


No comments: