Thursday, January 31, 2013

HEXAGON HUGS

Another hexagon card similar to one I saw in CardMaker Magazine.  This is going out with a hand-written message inside for a friend whose whole family has been sick (2 recovering from surgeries and she with the flu.)  It's been a long haul for all of them!

This is what I love about making our own cards.  It's such a wonderful way to bless a friend in need.  As I've said before, it's really a ministry.

For this card, I added texture with an ef and popped it up on the card front with dimensionals.  The hexagons were left over from my previous 2 cards and just happened to match a piece of light blue cs laying on my table (from who-knows-where...)  Very simple card to assemble.

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

I love all your hexagon cards! I can wait until my order comes in. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

You are going to town with these hexagons, Doris! I haven't got on that wagon yet, but it's coming! I love the blues and neutrals you've used. Hope you're doing fine and staying warm!