Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine for an Out-of-this-world Husband

 This looks so much like him (not!) that I made this for Valentine's Day.  The eyes are glued on with TomBow Mono Multi glue.  The image was colored with my aqua painter using green and blue distress inks to match the dsp beneath.  I used dimensionals for the white panel and double-stick tape for the dsp.  Matching green embroidery floss was tied around the panel--no bows for a macho man!

Something a little more romantic will go inside.  The card front was inspired by Sylvia's blog HERE!

Thanks, Sylvia.  Your card is adorable.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

This looks very much like the CAS sketch challenge at SCS this week! It's so fun and adorable!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a fun valentine card Doris-your hubby will love it

Sylvia Blum said...

Thanks for mentioning my card, Doris! I am really glad you felt inspired and the result is such a fun and beautiful Valentine's card!!!
Sylvia xx