Tuesday, January 8, 2013

ANOTHER SWEET AND SASSY STAMP

 
This card presented some problems along the way.  I inked it in black and stamped off on a piece of scrap.  When I stamped it onto the white cs,  part of the image didn't print out; and it was right in the middle.  After coloring with markers, I found another flower in my stash that fit the spot perfectly, so I used it to cover up the empty space.  After adding the bakers twine bow and the sentiment, the card was done.  I mounted it with dimensionals on navy blue cs for some deep contrast.

This is a good example of how not to give up on a card!

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Definitely a happy mistake - I love the added flower. And the twine is perfect!

Bonnie said...

Good save, Doris! I love that it's a 3D bouquet!

Heather T said...

Lovely CAS card. I'm glad you didn't give up the flower looks like it was meant to be there.