Monday, January 7, 2013

NEW CAT STAMP

This card is going to a friend facing surgery next week who loves our Siamese cat.  It features a new cat set from Sweet and Sassy Stamps, "Purrfect Friend" and paw prints from an old, old Hero Arts set my husband gave me when I first started stamping.

After cutting out the image with a scalloped circle die and watercoloring the cat, I mounted it on the brown cs with dimensionals and added the brown bakers twine.  To finish it off, I added the paw prints at the bottom, the inside and the envelope.

As I've said before, cardmaking is not only an art--it's also a ministry.  This will be a blessing to our friend in letting him know we're keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is such a cute kitty! Love it on the brown card! My grandson is still loving the penguin card you sent us at Christmas. He spotted it again today and got so excited!