Saturday, January 5, 2013

SAME STAMP, ANOTHER CARD

Talk about easy...  This is a plain and simple card using the same stamp as the previous version in yesterday's post.  Somehow, using a monochromatic color scheme simplifies everything!

All I did was stamp it in green, add two flowers and some jute and mount it to the card with dimensionals.  The greeting was embossed in white.  Do you recognize the famous handwriting?  If you're a Kristina Werner fan, you got it right!




NOTE:  The cling stamp I used is from Hampton Arts, but there is no title on the package and no similar stamp on their site.  I don't remember where I got it.  (sorry)

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, what are the names of the products used to make this card........thank you.
Judy Donnelly

Bonnie said...

Monochromatic cards are among my favorites! This is so pretty! I think Judy wants to CASE it.