Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TWO MORE PASTOR CARDS

 In keeping with the snowy scene outside my tower window, I've used my tree die and torn paper "snow" for these cards.


First, I made a tri-fold  4 1/4" x 3 5/8" (from a 4 1/4" x 11" piece) and used the two-part verse so that the first half would be on the outside.

 The second half is stamped on the inside flap, with another plain piece for the personal note on the inside center panel.


The second card (scroll down) is a top fold with Stickles painted on the tree with a brush.  I added a narrow strip to ground the tree and verse which are mounted on a piece of embossed white cs that looks like bark.

Thank you Sweet and Sassy for such wonderful verses!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What wonderful sentiments, Doris! That tree die is a perfect match for them! Stay warm.