Saturday, January 25, 2014

ENVELOPE CARD

In keeping with my own challenge to use only what I already have in the tower to the end of this year, I rediscovered this stamp and used it today.

After stamping it in black ink on dsp, I made slits where the opening would be to insert the tag as shown.  Then I mounted it on a scrap of  textured vanilla cs and cut around it to make the border.

The background is stamped in Versamark Frost with both large and small swirl stamps.  While it dried, I placed foam mounting tape on the back of the envelope and added three tiny black gems at the intersection of the lines.  Once the Versamark dried, I mounted the envelope with its message inserted.

So far, this challenge has been easy.  I've been finding lots of stamps I'd forgotten about and plan to use them soon.  The real challenge will be in the Fall when I start running out of adhesives and cardstock!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love that envelope! LOL, maybe you can find a recipe for adhesive!