Tuesday, January 7, 2014

SUB-ZERO WEATHER...

...EXCELLENT STAMPING OPPORTUNITIES!



I saw this designer paper on the rack at Hobby Lobby months ago, and today is the day I decided to use it.  What better use than for one of the cards I've made for our pastor.

After cutting a piece to size for the card, I matched it up with a larger piece of kraft paper from my stash.  When I cut it, I made sure to center the main design for a simple card with an emphasis on the Bible verse presented on the front.

The Martha Stewart punch seemed to fit the pattern perfectly, allowing a little more of the kraft paper to show through.  The dots matched the colors in the design, as did the jute.

This was an easy card to layer and finish.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What pretty paper, Doris! And what a beautiful way to frame that scripture! Love the punched edge too!