Sunday, July 14, 2013

DAISY DIE

This week my order from Simon Says Stamp arrived, so today I played with the daisy and "Oh Happy Day" dies.  The bee was in my pre-stamped images folder, so all I had to do was color him, fussy cut the image, and add some Stickles to his wings.

To assemble the card, I chose the light green cs.  Then I die cut the daisies twice, colored them with SU markers and mounted them as shown.  The bottom one is attached with snail and the top one is mounted with foam tape.  The bee is also popped up with a piece of foam tape.

Mounting the "Happy" was a little tricky.  I used TomBow Mono glue on a piece of scrap, pressed the word into it to coat the back of the letters, and pressed it onto the card front.  After rounding the top right corner,  the card was done.   This will make a nice summery birthday card!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love these daisies and the bee is perfect with them. I'm really wanting that happy die.