Monday, May 13, 2013

FROM THE SCRAP DRAWER

These flowers are from one of my favorite sets,  "Flowers" from Inkadinkado.  All I did was emboss them in white over sections of the dsp shown and cut them out.  I also cut out two leaves from the green spots and attached them underneath.  Finally, I punched the ferns out of a scrap piece of dark green cardstock.

The white panel, which looks like it matches the stamped flowers perfectly, is from some cardstock I embossed a few weeks ago at a friend's house.  The card base itself is from a card I made but didn't really like; so I took it apart and reused it here.

After adding some pearls and gems, the card was done!

3 comments:

Barbara Simpson said...

The white panel sure does match your flowers perfectly! Very nice

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful Doris!

Anonymous said...

I likе the helpful info уou ρrоѵide in your aгticles.
I will bοokmark уour blog and check agаin hегe
frequently. I'm quite certain I'll learn a lot of new
stuff гight here! Good lucκ for the next!

Also viѕit my blog post :: HäMorrhoiden Bilder