Thursday, November 8, 2012

Storm Story

Yesterday was Moms Club at our church, which has heat.  It was delightful!  We made this card using an overlay and the Sizzix snowflake die.

When I got home later, I decided to do some stamping in the tower while it was still light enough.  As it started to get dark, I was determined to finish what I was working on and then go downstairs to see what I could make for dinner.

Just as I was getting ready to leave the "tower",  I heard a strange sound.  It took some time before I realized it was the heat gun that I had tried to use several days ago and forgot to turn off.  Then it took a few more seconds to realize that it was on because the power had returned!

In His Providence. the Lord had led me to spend time in the Tower so that I would be in place to prevent the house from burning down!  I can now once again personally testify that His tender mercies are AWESOME!


(Scroll down to previous post for storm photos.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amen!

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful with the flourish behind it and the cut out framing it! I'm glad you got to stamp yesterday and caught that heat gun before it got out of hand. Miracles are all around us!