Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Grateful for Leftovers

This leaf was left over from a previous card, so I used it after seeing this card HERE.

The notches at the bottom of the card front were done with my square punch (as were the strips above) and an additional strip of dsp was attached to the inside of the card so it would show through.  Just thought it would add of touch of continuity...

This will make a nice Thanksgiving card for someone who feels as I do that we have many blessings to thank God for!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. :) I've been having some serious physical problems, so haven't been blogging. This is a lovely Thanksgiving card. Blessings and hugs!!!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful leaf, Doris! And perfect paper strips to show it off. I love the way you have some of the paper peeking out from the inside. Very clever!