Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Autumn Hello

Here's a card that couldn't be easier and uses very few supplies.

First, I used this embossing folder on white cs and added some color with chalks--just the pumpkins and one side of the tree trunk.  I used a gray marker for the bush on the left side, but you could also use orange for berries instead.  After rounding the corners, I sponged the edges with Wild Honey Distress Ink.

The "hello" stamp is from a Simon Says Stamp set of greetings in the handwriting of Kristina Werner.  I added the dashes below to bring it closer to the top of the fence.

Finally, I mounted the panel of the kraft card with dimensionals.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you colored parts of this to make them stand out! A beautiful Fall scene!

Kim S said...

Wonderful folder and I love your touches of coloring!