Sunday, September 9, 2012

Penny Black Mini

Here is my entry for the Penny Black mini card challenge HERE.

First I stamped the SU City of David in Denim Blue ink.  Then I sponged the sky with the same ink and the sand dunes with TAC Tumble Weed ink.  After adding a clear gem in the center of the star, I mounted the image onto a scrap piece of dark blue cs with dimensionals.  Before attaching it to the card front, I stamped "joy" at the bottom.

The inside reads "Wishing you the joy and wonder of the first Christmas" from the same SU set.  The finished card measures 3 3/4" x 4 1/4".


3 comments:

Kim S said...

Wonderful mini card...your card packs so much impact even in that smaller size!!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is one of my favourite layouts Doris, and I love this scene.

Bonnie said...

Great job of coloring, Doris!