Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DE-CLUTTER DE HOUSE

Now that the summer heat and humidity have subsided, clutter is calling again! It's time to start another de-cluttering series--are you up for it?

I've already started the Great Autumn Purge with the upstairs TV room that also doubles as a guest room. After investing in a set of coasters designed for moving heavy furniture, I was able to easily slide furniture around to make it more roomy, vacuuming the carpet as I rearranged the room. Soon it will be time to move the winter clothes back to the bedroom closet in exchange for the summer clothes there.

If you leave your comments citing your most challenging clutter spots, I'll try to come up with some creative solutions. After all, stampers ARE creative, right? Then, as we de-clutter together, you can also leave some of YOUR creative ideas and solutions! ARE YOU READY?

2 comments:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Great idea, how are you my dear?? I need to do that desparately!! well at the moment I am just working on loosing a ton of weight, and happy about it... now that Little One is here... have a great autumn... and lots of hugs as always! G

Shelly said...

The island in my kitchen tends to be a catch all for clutter in our home. *sigh* I'm looking forward to your posts about de-cluttering and organizing. xxx