Sunday, January 23, 2011

PAPERLICIOUS CASE


I just HAD to CASE this one that was posted HERE on January 21st!

Although I layered mine with some textured cs and added a sentiment, it's still quite similar. After all, I didn't want to just copy. To vary mine further, I added an antique brad; but I think the heaviness of it detracts from the elegance captured by Mrs. Paperlicious.

The card base and flowers are Very Vanilla (SU) and the textured tan layer is from a package of AC Cardstock Neutrals. I was happy to make use of the oodles of tiny pearls and the little flower punch from my stash.

What have you CASEd lately?

3 comments:

Joan B said...

I'm honored that you would case my card! yours is gorgeous. Blue and white are so elegant together!

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant! It would make a wonderful wedding card. I like the brad. My eye was drawn to it right away and I thought it looked special!

Frances said...

This is really pretty, very delicate colours and I love all the little flowers!