Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coffee Anyone?


In fulfillment of my determination to use stamps in my stash that have not yet seen ink, I came across this one from an Impression Obsession clear set.

The diagonal background from a pad of "Jovial" (Basic Grey) seemed the perfect choice for a mug with diamond shapes. I used markers that matched the colors in the plaid and added some Gelly Roll clear ink over the rising "steam" and the handle. The metallic photo corners were from my stash which I got last summer at an AC Moore sidewalk sale bin.

(After posting here, I remounted the sentiment straight...looks much better now.)

3 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

I like straight too! The cup of goodness is a very cool stamp!

Bonnie said...

Was it crooked? LOL, I think my head is on crooked! Love the cuppa coffee!

Unknown said...

Love it Doris! Makes me want to come have a cup and a chat :) Miss ya!