Monday, May 24, 2010

TIME ON MY HANDS!



My friend, Jackie, coined this phrase which aptly describes my situation while recovering from Shingles. Keep checking in because I'll be posting tons of cards to pass the time!

This card draws inspiration from the background paper given to me as part of a gift from Linda of my Mothers Class. The fern was stamped and cut out, which uses up some time, then applied to the cardfront with a glue pen. The sun rays above the greeting were cut out from another piece of dsp from Linda, more time used up, and tucked beneath the Nestie Ribbon Tag.

Having Shingles brings new meaning to the term "Time to stamp!"

1 comment:

dana said...

So SORRY to read you had to postpone your trip because of t Shingles. I have not had that bad stuff (I'm madly knocking on wood), but I know it's miserable. My good friend's hubby had it....it was rough on him.

I'm glad to read you will be posting lots of cards...you are so talented..and I am not. It's fun to see your designs.

Take care! dana