Monday, January 21, 2019

TOWER DE-CLUTTERED (AGAIN!)

 The view from my door. When a guest stamper comes, I just pull the table out
 at an angle and provide the desk chair.


 This is the "view" from my chair. On the left side of the blotter is a
recipe box with index cards for each of the Silver Stampers I send cards to.
I jot down what I send so I don't send duplicates.
Next is a container of precut cardstock.  The LED lamp is a huge
improvement over the last lamp I had.  The cup holds pens and 
pencils, bone folder, brushes, etc.  Next is a box of tissues and a
wood crate for items of display.  On the wall is a narrow shelf
holding photos and a clock.


To the right of my chair is a small cart.  I use the top drawer
for all kinds of adhesives, keeping it open while I'm stamping.  This
prevents me from having to search constantly for an item.  The glue dots
are in a small red box easily seen when I need it.

 Behind me is another whole wall of supplies.  I store all my dies
in a plastic basket, easily reachable from my chair.


 This is my cutting station.  I keep most-used cardstock in the letter sorter.
The yellow slinky, which my DH made for me, holds outgoing mail 
and an envelope of seasonal "forever" postage stamps.  The lamp above
the radio goes on with a switch by the door.


 These three boxes hold polymer stamps, finished cards for mailing, 
and a collection of small dsp pads.


Above the previous 3 boxes are all my SU stamp sets arranged in
alphabetical order.  The top stack holds just word sets, and the stack on the right
holds sets that coordinate with punches or dies.  To the right of the sets are my
punches, housed in the slots on the bottom two tiers.  The rest of the
spaces hold ink pads I've had for almost 20 years and still work!

January is a good de-cluttering month!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Doris! I love visiting stamp rooms, so thanks for the tour! Ever since my big purge of 2017 I've tried to keep the clutter in check. Purged again since then, but don't know how much more I can give up. You have a nice stamping space!

Kim S said...

What a bright and cheerful space. Do you ever leave??!