Sunday, January 13, 2019

THE PERFECT MATCH--Rich Razzleberry

(Sorry--this is a bit out out of focus.  It's not your eyes.)

This card got started from one tiny scrap of dsp that happened to match the card base, so I carefully die cut two flowers from it.  One of the flowers is missing part of its petals, but I was able to tuck it underneath the other blossom to use it.

There was just enough of the dsp scrap to turn it over and cut three yellow flowers from it.  I also found three last matching purple sequins for the centers.  The greeting was stamped on the side of the yellow and cut by hand.  All this from the original scrap which was 3 1/4" x 2 5/8."

I sure got my money's worth out of that scrap!







1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Very clever use of that little scrap! Nobody would know it was made from a scrap! Very pretty!