Monday, January 7, 2019

THREE OF A KIND--Snowflakes


In keeping up with my resolve to use supplies I already have in my stash, I came up with these three cards.  The card base for each came from a box of coordinated cards and envelopes I got at AC Moore a few months ago.  The dsp is from a 6x6" pad I purchased last Fall at Hobby Lobby which has a mix of floral and black & white designs.

The first card features fireworks I stamped with Versamark and clear embossed.  The greeting is a die cut and has a thin strip (barely visible) running along the top of the wood grain dsp.

The second card has a more bold dsp, some white stitching on the fold side and three snowflakes along the line.  I added clear sequins and tiny light blue gems in the center of each.

The third card was the easiest, although they're all simple and easily made.  It features a larger snowflake  die cut from silver cardstock.  I also added a tiny light blue gem in the center.

I have been drawing a lot of inspiration lately from Tina on Cards and Coffee Time (YouTube.)  One day a week she posts cards made with supplies in her stash, and they're always great!





No comments: