Wednesday, August 29, 2018

TWO OF A KIND



These two cards were made as a result of pressing the leaves between 2 panels of cardstock or watercolor paper, placing both panels in a folded  piece of typing paper and running it through the die cut machine. I then cut each panel using a stitched die.

Next, I added the greeting and glued the panel to some fun foam to keep the warping to a minimum.  The only embellishments I used for this card were the three tiny pearls.

You can do this with any green leaf that is still moist.  The chlorophyll in the leaf acts as a natural ink that is transferred to the paper "sandwich" giving you two prints at a time.   Try it--it's fun!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I tried this technique with geranium blossoms once! I was surprised at how they turned out! Will try with clover. I love these!