Monday, August 6, 2018

FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY BIRTHDAY



Today is the first day I've used this tag die (using scraps, of course.)  I started by cutting the whole die in white.  Next, I cut the top part from green cs, and again the light blue; then I glued the leaves and birds on top of the white.

After stamping the verse and sponging the edges with the same Distress Oxide ink, I tied the silver cord around the tag and mounted it on the card front.

This is one of those cards that looks better IRL!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this die and it makes a great card!

Kim S said...

Those tags caught my eye right away in the new catalog and they are already on my wishlist. I think your lovely card just moved them to the top for my next order!! (But my next order will probably be from the holiday catalog so maybe the order after that!)