Friday, August 3, 2018

NOTE TO A FRIEND



It's that crazy chick stamp again!

This note will be going to Joan.  She quit stamping (horrors!) about a year ago and gave all her supplies to her daughter-in-law.  I thought it was time to send her a personal invitation to the Stamping Tower, just to see what's new here and throughout the stamping world.

No, I'm not going to pressure her to stamp again.  Her mind is made up for sure.  She quit to pursue other things, and I respect that.  I simply would like to have her company again.

The card is fashioned from scraps on my table (what else??) and is self-explanatory.

3 comments:

Jeanne H in MN said...

Cute card and a good idea to re-connect with friends. I'll do it too. Thanks!

Bonnie said...

Love the plaid!

Kim S said...

That crazy chick makes me smile every time. And you've inspired me - I have friends that I haven't connected with since life got crazy over six months ago - I'm going to reach out today!!