Wednesday, June 20, 2018

SO VERY BLESSED


Evelyn and I get together and stamp regularly, usually about once a week.   This card was one of several we made last week using only leftover materials.  It wasn't too hard a challenge since I rarely use all the sheets in a dsp pad, for instance, or everything in a kit.

These leftovers are from a SSS kit, some SU dsp, previously punched ferns and an untouched sheet of metallic gold cs. 

The challenge to make several cards using only what we have in our stash was mentioned at the end of a YouTube video from Cards and Coffee Time.  I can see myself doing this once every week or two.  It's a great way to use up large scraps or introduce elements we've forgotten we have!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Interesting challenge and a great card!

Kim S said...

I hate to admit it - but I'm not a keeper of leftovers (except for cardstock). I have a tough enough time organizing my stash, I'm not sure how I'd keep track of leftovers!! But your results are beautiful!