Tuesday, June 19, 2018

KIT CARD




Cyndy, my SU demonstrator, always gives a card kit to anyone who places a $50 or more order.  It's her way of saying "Thank you."

This card was fun to put together.  The only things not included were the white flower embellishment and the "HB" oval.

First, I created the window with one oval die and  a smaller one for the greeting.  The oval I cut out was used for another card.

Next, I attached the dsp to the green cs which was pre-scored.  I trimmed down the black and dsp strips and cut the fish tails before attaching to the side of the card.  After adding the ribbon and button, I next glued down the white oval inside and added the remaining black strip to the side with a few sequins.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the layered ovals in the aperture! A very pretty card, Doris!