Wednesday, June 13, 2018

FLY ME AWAY--Birthday Butterfly


This card makes use of one of the dsp sheets included in the SSS kit entitled "Fly Me Away."  I love the colors and the watercolor look.

This kit has been so easy to use.  All I had to do is stamp the greeting included in the kit, attach a butterfly already die cut in my stash, and add some sequins for embellishment.

I didn't think I would like using a kit, but it really is a treat to have all the elements coordinated.  YouTube is also a help in getting ideas for putting cards together with all the various components.

Not only does the kit help me make a bunch of quick cards that are really nice, but it's also cheaper than buying all the pieces separately.  Maybe you would like it too!

(No, I don't get paid to say that.)


 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That black butterfly looks perfect on this pretty paper!