Friday, November 28, 2014

THIRD THURSDAY TECHNIQUE CLASS

I've been attending a technique class at Cyndy's house, my SU demonstrator, (for several years now) on the third Thursday of the month.  This card was a way to use the Festival of Trees set and coordinating punch featuring 3 different trees on one card.  Nothing tricky this time, just a nice quick card in a mod color combo.  I've been seeing a lot of these colors online this year, and they're a refreshing change from the traditional red and green.

TIP:  To make a tree smaller (as shown here in the glimmer paper) using the tree punch, simply punch the tree out, reinsert it partway and punch again.  Thanks for showing us that, Cyndy!

I'm continually amazed at how versatile this set has been.  I've used it exclusively for the past 11 weeks at Mothers Class without repeating a design.  Plus, I've made a few more at home.





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is a very versatile set! Love that smaller glimmer tree!