Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CASEing the iPad #10

With all the snow and ice we've been getting lately, is it any wonder I keep choosing green for my cards???

This one was inspired by Splendiferous Creations HERE.  Lisa Somerville does beautiful work!

Using a stencil buried deep in my stash no longer, I sponged two shades of green and one yellow of Distress Inks, blending the colors as I worked my way down the card.  The message is white embossed on a scrap of tinted vellum (green, of course!)  The square at the top of the tag is silver metallic, although it looks gray here.  After decorating the tag, I mounted it to the stenciled piece with a craft glue dot at the top and then mounted the panel to the card with dimensionals.

I'm looking forward to seeing some green grass again SOON!

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Thanks for the kind words Doris, your card turned out lovely!

Bonnie said...

Great job of stenciling! Hope your weather improves soon!