Friday, April 19, 2013

YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED!




 This is a shadow box card I came up with for next week's Mothers Class.  At first, I was satisfied with it; but then I decided to add the strips of white on the sides.  Having done that, now I think the banner on the bottom is a little too heavy for the delicate image.

What do you think of:
a.  the size of the banner
b.  the plain green or the white strips on the sides

If you leave a comment with your answers,
I will send you something from my most recent
 cleanout of the Tower as a thankyou!

8 comments:

carolscards said...

Doris, I love them both, but I prefer the second one with the banner and the white sides... It just looks more magical and framed. The banner is not too big, it just makes it look more snowy. I love it! What stamp is that? Is it a new stampin up one? Definately Love!

Barbara Simpson said...

Doris, I like the top version. It shows off the stamp better. The bottom one is too busy---too much to look at.

Bonnie said...

I like the first one the best. I too think the stamped white panels make it a little too busy. I think the banner is fine on the first one and maybe too much on the second. But, having said that, I think your Moms will love either version so I'd go with the easiest to prepare for.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one best. I agree with Bonnie that the second one looks too busy. You could always give them a choice of which one to make. :)

Jeanne H said...

Like the plain green one best. Lovely forest image and coloring, Bonnie.

Jeanne H said...

Oops, sorry Doris. :( I was reading Bonnie's comment and I follow her too. I love the soft forest coloring YOU did. The banner is just right, imo!

Jeanne H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim S said...

Since it is "next week" already - I'm sure I'm too late for input. The image is so lovely - it works either way. But I like the first one best simply because it puts the full focus on that gorgeous scene.