Monday, April 1, 2013

This Year's Easter Card

Here's the card I sent out this year.  The embossing folder (a gift from Evelyn!) made it easy to make multiple cards.

After running the Very Vanilla cs through the Cuttlebug folder, I rounded the corners and mounted it to the white card base with dimensionals.  For the dogwood blossom, I used grey ink on vellum, colored the center on the back with a Barely Banana marker and cut it out by hand.  I then mounted it on the cross with a glue dot.

For embellishment, I kept it simple with just a touch of Stickles in the flower center.  Most of the blossoms had green and gold centers, and some had purple Stickles.  Inside it said "He is risen,"  which I also stamped on the envelope.

2 comments:

Kim S said...

Oh my gosh - what a wonderful embossing folder!! And so perfect with a simple flower!

Bonnie said...

I am still enjoying mine! Thank you!