Sunday, August 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS CHICKADEE

Now that summer is winding down, it's time to start adding to the Christmas cards for this year.  Since I send out 100, I like to get an early start.  This card is from last year's set from SU, "Beautiful Season."  It was very easy to make, starting with Crumb Cake cardstock and a woodgrain Versamark background.

After stamping the image and greeting, I colored the leaves with a green marker and the berries with a red Gelly Roll glitter pen.  I stamped the bird again on white, colored it with a gray marker, added a little "blush" on its tummy and mounted it over the one beneath with dimensionals.  Then I stamped the inside greeting and rounded the top right corner--done!

2 comments:

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The wood background is perfect for the sparkly image and the white bird!!

Bonnie said...

The woodgrain background is perfect for this pretty chickadee!