Thursday, April 19, 2012

Herringbone Design


After watching Beate's video tutorial, this card was a cinch to put together!

AC Moore had designer papers on sale for 40% off, so I took advantage of the opportunity to purchase some My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads. I used one of them for this card, cutting strips of various widths. Besides having nice designs, the pages are also reversible in these pads.

If you watch the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers, the rest of this card is pretty much self-explanatory. I plan to use this for our next Mothers Class.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So good to see you posting a card again, Doris. I've missed you, but I'm so glad you had time to spend with your family. Can't wait to pop over and see the pictures. This is a pretty technique and I love the mix of papers.