Saturday, February 18, 2012

HI!


Here is my card for the Impression Obsession challenge using their stamps and the word "Hi" (or hello, etc.) The diamond impression folder was the ideal backdrop for this coffee mug with the diamond design. Since I don't have an I.O. "Hi" stamp, I used letter stickers instead.

This is one of the images from the set, "Smell the Coffee." For another card using the same set, go to my January 21, 2011 post HERE and scroll down 6 posts. For other entries using I.O. stamps, click HERE. I bet none of them feature purple coffee!

(Next time I think I'll use SU's Early Espresso and Crumb Cake cs.) Hmmm...now I'm hungry...

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Doris, Your card is lovely. Purple is so regal. Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

Paula Huiras said...

Great card-the diamonds add to the whole card.
PH

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great card ! The diamond embossing sure looks great with the image ! Love purple ! Good luck in the draw.. Shirley D

Bonnie said...

Wish I could sit down with you for a cup of coffee. Cute card! Love the embossing.