Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Valentine


Here's what I came up with to make a chevron-like card for the upcoming Mothers class. Using the rick-rack die will make things go a lot faster! Moms in the class will have a choice of gems, hearts and pearls to embellish as they please

The Catalina wreath die is from Memory Box and is attached with Tombow multi glue, as are the zig-zag strips. The bottom corners are rounded, and they'll add a sentiment inside. Using kraft paper (SU Crumb Cake) will make it more masculine. We may also add a twine bow or knot later, too.

I'm looking forward to classes starting up again!

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! Love the bright colors against the kraft card stock!

Bonnie said...

Cutting with the dies will make this much easier for your group. Loving that wreath.

Mary said...

Pretty Pretty. Very nice card, I love the wreath...the Memory Box dies are becomeing my favorites. Check out my blog, I posted something there for you. Have a great day....

dana said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing card. It came at a time when things were still very hard for all of us. I have to say, it brought tears of appreciation to my eyes.

I'm happy to report that our girl is doing much better. Still no diagnosis....so it's hard to "avoid" what caused the pain and why it took so long for it to subside.

Again, thank you, Delores, for your sharing your talent with me in such a beautiful and kind way.

L, Dana