Saturday, January 23, 2010

NEW TOYS HAVE ARRIVED!


Look what my MIB brought yesterday in my favorite box! I love the way the new bird punch folds flat for storage. As you can see, I already tried it out on a card.

What a nice stack of new stamp sets, too--and they take up so much less room than the wood-mounted sets. Not shown are two additional punches, (curly label and 1 1/4" square) and a pack of Rich Razzleberry cardstock, which I plan to use with Easter cards. Also included in this delivery was the butterflies Embosslit--soooo easy to use in my Cuttlebug.

Another nice part of this order was that 3 of the sets were FREE, thanks to Sale-a-bration and Hostess benefits.

With bad weather forecast later this week, I'm sure there will be lots of activity here in the Tower!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Have fun with all of your new toys, Doris.:) Does SU sell um stamps now?