Friday, January 15, 2010

Congrats to Blog Candy Winner!

And the winner is...

#13--ChrisD! Please contact me by email with your snail mail address so I can get your package out right away.

Thanks to all for your wonderful comments. This past year had a lot of ups and downs, with the loss of 2 family members along the way (in addition to my mom in Nov. of 2008.) Time in the Stamping Tower was a precious refuge from the storms of life, both literal and figurative.

I am constantly praising God for His gracious blessings of stamping supplies and fellow bloggers who share in this wonderful world of creativity. I feel as though I know some of you as well as stampers I've met face to face. The ideas we all share with one another go well beyond cyber space.

As I've said before, stamping (especially cards) gives us the opportunity to bless another person's life in a special way--so keep inking up!

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Congrats to ChrisD!

And Doris, I feel the same way you do about our online stamping community. What a blessing that we're not limited by geography and can connect with like-minded folks all over the world with the click of a computer.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chris on your win.

Doris, I am new to your blog but like what I have seen. I am somewhat new to card making.

I'm so sorry for the losses you have had this past year. I pray that God will bring a peaceful year to you this year. Don't you love how He opens doors. His grace is sufficient.
Blessings,
Mary R.