Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OFF TO LONG ISLAND

It's my sister's birthday today, so I'm leaving for the 2-hour ride to Long Island for a 2-day visit. We'll be going out for dinner to celebrate with Dad and a few of my sister's friends.

Since the forecast calls for rain on and off all week, it will be good for stamping when I get back. I just love weeks like this where I get to build up my stash of cards!

BTW, I store the completed cards in a box on my table behind labels marked, "blank," "sympathy," "birthday," and "holiday." The largest batch is behind "blank" so I can use them for a note or add some word stamps for a specific purpose. It's so handy to have them ready to go as needed.

What a good feeling to be so ahead of the game this early in the month. I've already finished up the May birthday cards and plan to mail them all this week before the postage rate increases on the 11th.

See you when I get back from partying!!

No comments: