Sunday, May 10, 2009

HIS & HER CHALLENGE


"HER" card is done on darker cardstock, and uses purple flowers beneath the tree to make it more feminine. The oval greeting also uses the purple flower, and the ribbon is tied in a bow. There is a purple gem brad for embellishment.

"HIS" card, though using a lighter cardstock, features a red birdhouse, bolder lettering in the oval, and a wider ribbon tied in a knot. For embellishment, I used a dark green maple leaf.

Christmas Green Flower Soft was used for the leaves on both trees. (I'm finally getting the hang of it!)

If you'd like to enter a pair of His & Her cards for the challenge, check out the Florishes Newsletter. (Sorry, I don't know how to post a direct link from my blog.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are very nice cards! I have some Flower Soft and still haven't tried it...looks great on your cards!

Julie Koerber said...

So pretty Doris! Love how you added the Flower Soft for a little extra pop!