At first I thought this was a "duplicate" tag, but the questions are slightly different. Here goes:
1. Ten years ago I was a star on Broadway and had my own TV show (gotcha!) Actually, I did do some Broadway tunes with an accompanist at local nursing homes for several years on a volunteer basis.
2. Five things on my "to do list": clean house in the morning before it gets too hot (there's a severe heat/humidity warning for tomorrow and Tuesday); go to Bible study on Tuesday morning; stamp here with friends on Wed.; visit my sister and parents on Long Island Thursday through Saturday this week; and plan a nice Fathers Day celebration for my husband.
3. My favorite snacks are (top 3 from a list of hundreds!): ice cream, cookies, and of course, chocolate!
4. If I were a millionaire, I wouldn't do anything differently than I do now except that I would enjoy having more to share!
5. Places I've lived: I grew up on the north shore of Long Island and married someone from the south shore. When our son was 2, we moved to Hawthorne, New Jersey. From there, we inched our way west all the way to northwestern New Jersey, where we are now--we were originally aiming for Montana!
For more on our adventures here in our little corner of New Jersey, check out my blog (at right) for Fox Mountain.
Now it's your turn! Here are the five bloggers (at right) I've tagged:
Toni at Inky Fingers
Please post the answers to these 5 questions on your blogs so we can all get to know you better! Then choose 5 others to do the same! Meanwhile, the rest of us can click on the list at right to visit your blogs. TFS!