Thursday, June 26, 2008

Easy Card!


This card couldn't have been easier! I found the saying in my stash of pre-stamped images, already punched out. When I saw this designer paper in one of my Basic Grey Paper Pads (Lilykate) I cut it to size, made the slit around the goose's beak and mounted it on the green cardstock. Then I edged the oval with green ink, added blue the dots with a marker and slipped the oval into the slit. After adding the brad and lining the envelope, I had a quickie new card!

Does this count as a bird card for the SCS challenge???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It definitely fits the bird challenge on SCS! I also really like your Martha Stewart punch cards. We don't have access to those punches in the UK yet but I think Fiskars so some similar ones.
Thanks for visiting my blog the other day!

Rochelle W said...

I love it. It's super cute.